Jamies Italian

Today we ventured to one of my favourite restaurants 'James Italian' 

There is nothing better than a large slab of meat, followed up by italian nachos, pork crackling and my favourite crab balls 





sound like your cup of tea? well you'll love whats next to come  

but before you get too excited lets get the fashion aspect over with 





I chose one of my all time favourite blazers from Karen Millen, paired with Karen Millen trousers, French Connection blouse, Louis Vuitton Bag, with Links and Pandora Jewellery paired with Steve Madden shoes

http://uk.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_GB/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Capucines-MM-M48867
http://www.linksoflondon.com/gb-en/online-shop/women/bracelets/22061-effervescence-xs-cord-pewter-bracelet
http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/explore/products/rings#!190877CZ
http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/explore/products/rings#!190861CZ
http://www.karenmillen.com/cotton-slim-capri-trouser/trousers/karenmillen/fcp-product/042PS12801

But I couldn't leave before Tufty jumped in for a photo




Once we arrived, we grabbed our drinks, then got our table before the starters arrived thick and fast 

however, they were demolished just as quickly 








The Italian Nachos where crunchy yet flavoursome 




The pork crackling was well out of this world! I really don't feel anything can top a piece of fat cooked to perfection 



We then followed with an extremely large meat plank


Are you ready for this.......





Which features numerous meats, buffalo mozerella, pecorino & chilli jam, a selection of pickles & olives, crunchy carrots & beet salad with lemon and mint 

Now does that not sound divine.. 


after making a final choice on the extensive menu 


the mains arrived shortly after 


I opted for my usual the prosciutto & pear salad, And dont be afraid to ask for extra pear, it makes it twice as scrummy 





Whilst my Mother opted for the pasta that was on the specials 

And my Dad went for the tagliatelle bolognese with a side of Funky Chips







We did in fact save the best till last, 

Where I chose the raspberry and chocolate rippled pavlova with extra honeycomb 







My Mum opted for the Amalfi Lemon Cheesecake 




Whilst on the other side of the table, my Dad went for his favourite the rich and creamy Tiramisu 



After filling ourselves to the brim, and not being able to consume another mouthful, we finished our drinks and had to brave the weather and head out into the storm 

Rain, Rain go away! But please don't come another day